ShippyPro allows you to use some advanced filters to view only specific orders.
Let's see how filters works! 🎉
How can I filter my orders?
Filtering your shipments is easy and quick:
- You can filter by Date, selecting a specific day or a time interval.
- You can view orders filtered by Carriers and/or Marketplaces. Just click on the relative icon to select them.
- Lastly, you can filter by Status of the order.
How to Filter by Status 💡
- Click on the printer icon 🖨 to view only orders whose shipping label was already printed.
- Click on the cart icon 🛒 to view orders whose marketplace was already updated.
- Click on the delivery truck icon 🚚 to view orders whose Carrier was already updated.
Please note that if you click on the icon once, you'll enable the filter. Click on it twice to disable it.
1. Can I use multiple filters at the same time?
Of course you can!
For example, here's how you can view all the orders whose marketplace and carrier were updated but whose label was not printed out yet: