From the page Track and Trace > Email Condition you can set up the automatic sending of Tracking Emails.
ShippyPro will notify the recipient via email when there is an update on shipment status:
Learn how to do it step by step! 🔍
1. How it works ⚙️
Under this column, you can find the status for which the Shipping Notifications are automatically sent.
☑️ Tick the first box if you'd like your customers to be notified for that status.
☑️ Tick the second one if you'd like to be notified too.
Click then on Edit Template to edit the predefined template for that specific status. You'll be redirected to Track & Trace > Email Templates.
Click here to learn how to customize your email templates step by step:
2. What do these conditions mean?
Here all the shipment status that are automatically retrieved from the carrier:
- Order Shipped → An email will be sent as soon as the shipping label is created.
- Info Received → An email will be sent as soon as the carrier confirms that the data about the shipment were received.
- In transit → Every time that the order is moved from a hub’s carrier to another.
- Out of delivery → The shipment has reached your nearest HUB and will be delivered before End of the Day.
- Exception → An exception occurs when a package is temporarily delayed while in transit. This could cause a change to the expected delivery day. Examples of exception include: address unknown, damage to shipment, or signature not received.
- Failed Attempt → A failed delivery attempt means the courier company tried to deliver but was not successful
- Delivered → The shipment was succesfully delivered.
- Leave Feedback → You can notify your clients with an email to ask them to leave feedback.
3. For which Carriers and Marketplaces are active?
You can also choose to disable Tracking Notifications for one Marketplace or Carrier by ticking over their logo:
On the bottom of the page you see some Insights of the total amount of Orders Shipped, Number of Emails sent and the average Open Rate.
Note: Please note that they only make reference to the last 90 Days.
🔍 What's Next?