Printing your Shipping Labels in ZPL has never been easier with ShippyPro.
Learn how to automate this time-consuming process and save 40 minutes every day!
Here's how to print your labels directly from ShippyPro if you're using a Thermal Printer.🔍
👉 Before starting, check these 3 steps:
- Use Chrome as browser. (QZ Tray won't work from other browsers)
- Set ZPL format as default from Carriers > Edit for each carrier you connected.
- Create a manual shipment for testing following this guide.
1. Install QZ Tray
From Label Creator > Shipping Labels, click on the first blue button Print > Print on Zebra.
📌 Note: if the Print on Zebra button is not clickable, it means that the label selected is a PDF.
You should check the format selected on Carriers > Edit and create a new label.
As you can see, you need to install QZ Tray software.
Click on Windows or Mac or Linux to start downloading automatically.
Click here to learn how to install QZ Tray on Windows:
Click here to learn how to install QZ Tray on Mac:
📌 Note: Once you installed QZ Tray, remember to set up Automatically start clicking on the QZ Tray icon in the toolbar, in order to open it when you switch on your computer.
2. How to print multiple ZPL Labels 🖨️
- To print multiple ZPL labels, select the orders you'd like to print and click on Print > Print on Zebra.
- From the window that pops up, click on Print. If you want to change printer, click on Printer Settings and click on the X next to the printer name.
📌 Note: You can always print your ZPL labels in PDF, selecting orders and by clicking on Print > Print ZPL in PDF.
Remember to add print dimension needed for this format (4x8 for A6 ZPL) from My Profile > Print Preferences before printing.
3. How to print ZPL Labels singularly 🖨️
To print your ZPL labels singularly, just click on the violet icon under Documentation:
Want to print your shipping labels in PDF? Here's how to do it step by step:
📌 Pro Tip: You can select the format you'd like to apply to your labels from Carriers > Connection > Edit and then switch from PDF to ZPL or viceversa.
Did you know that you have the possibility to automatically print all your labels once generated? 🖨
Try to take a look at the link below to discover how!