From the section My Profile you can edit your profile info and your main preferences.
Let's see how the various sections work! 🔍
1. Sender Info 👤
By clicking on My Profile, you land on Sender Info. Here you'll be able to edit your profile address.
This address will be registered as your default Sender Address. However, you will be able to edit it every time you ship an order.
All fields are mandatory except Other fiscal ID.
- Change Sender Address 🔑
If you have various suppliers, and therefore various sender addresses, you can speed up choosing it for different orders with Change Sender Address.
You can change your sender address of all orders by clicking on the orange button Change Sender Address.
2. Invoice Info 🧾
From Invoice Info, you can change your Invoice Data and customize the layout.
- To add your logo, simply click on Browse. Remember that you can add only jpg and png file with a max dimension 250 x 250 px.
- You'll then have some additional options to customize your invoice even more, as currency, tracking or translation preferences. To enable the automatic sending of invoices to your customers, tick the last box.
- On the right side of the page, you can add some additional information for your customers inside the Invoice Footer.
- You can also change your Invoice Number. This number is sequential, so if you add 6, the number of the next invoice will be 7.
- Invoice Data
You can retrieve your invoice data from the blue button on the top right of the page. By clicking on it, sender info will be automatically retrieved and filled in.
3. Preferences ⚙️
From Preferences, you can edit some general settings.
General Preferences & Carrier Preferences
- In General Preferences, you can set your favorite languages, dimensions, currency, weight.
- In Carrier Preferences, instead, you can choose to include or exclude VAT in your carrier tariffs and some other display preferences.
Content description printed on the labels & Order reference printed on the labels
- Content description printed on the labels: From this box you can choose what information to include inside your shipping labels.
- Order reference printed on the labels: You can choose whether to show ShippyPro order number or Marketplaces order number on the shipping labels.
Learn how you can add more informations on labels in details here:
Orders table ordering and reference & Archived orders
- Orders table ordering and reference: Choose the order reference for which you'd like to sort your orders on Shipping Labels page.
- Archive orders: You can archive orders for a maximum of 60 Days by default or you can change the days limit for a maximum of 120 Days.
4. Profile Picture 👤
Here you can easily change your profile picture. Remember to upload only jpg and png file with max dimension 250 x 250 px.
This picture will only be displayed inside your profile. From My Profile > Invoice Info, you can upload your logo to be displayed on your invoices.
5. Password 🗝
From this section, you can change your account password. You'll only need to enter your current password ad type a new one.
6. Notification Settings ⚡️
You can choose to be notified when a new order arrives, when your labels are ready to be printed or when a tracking gets on hold and need further assistance.
You'll be notified with a banner at the top of the page.
7. Print Preferences 🖨
Here you can edit your preferences. You can choose whether to print your labels in PDF or ZPL with a Thermal Printer.
You can also decide to print other shipping documents or commercial invoices after the shipping labels.
8. Page Permissions 🔐
You can choose to lock specific sections to other users with a password, so only the password owner will be able to access them.
Choose the areas you'd like to lock. The password you set will be the same for every section.