ShippyPro allows you to upload invoices and other paperless shipping documents for international shipments.
So you'll have a smooth custom clearance process and you'll avoid annoying custom delays!
Which Carriers support Paperless and how to manage it ⚙️
It's possible to upload custom documents for many different Carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and DHL Express.
To know if your Carrier supports ETD Documents take a look here.
- Click on Label Creator > Invoice Manager > Upload ETD Documents.
📌 Please note that you need to upload your ETD Shipping Document before shipping your orders from Label Creator > To Ship (or before creating a Manual Shipment).
📌If you proceed through API you need to make ETD through UploadPaperlessDocumentation call before making Ship call or the ETD won't be hooked to Ship call. The TransactionID, Name, Country fields must match (case sensitive).
- If the order has correctly been imported into Label Creator >To Ship, please select it from the drop down menu or enter the name of the customer in the search bar.
- If you're trying to upload a shipping document for a Manual Shipment, enter Customer Name and the Country of Destination. (Remember to upload your ETD Document before shipping your manual shipment). ShippyPro will then match customer name and country of destination when you create your manual shipment.
- Select the type of document: Invoice, Air Waybill, Proforma, Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Customs Declaration.
- Click on Upload to upload the ETD Document.
📌 Please note that the ETD can be attached to your shipment up to 1 day maximum, after that you'll need to upload it again in order to link it.
You can now ship your order if it's in To Ship page or create a Manual Shipment.
📌 In order to spare some time during this process, we suggest you to upload all the shipping documents at once. So you can then ship all the orders in bulk from To Ship section! Learn how to ship multiple orders here.
📌 You won't see that an order have the ETD document correctly updated in Shipments Label section, but you'll directly see it inside on the label.
e.g. on FedEx label.
💡Note: Please note that you can't upload more than one shipping document for one order.