Connecting Shopify to your account requires only a few steps:
Let's see how! 🔍
- First of all, click on Marketplaces from your ShippyPro profile and click on the Shopify logo.
- Click on Link my Shopify account to start the connection.
- You'll be then redirected to the Shopify App Store. Here you should click on Add App to download and install ShippyPro in your profile.
- Log in to your Shopify store.
📌 Note: you need to add your production live URL, any under maintenance website URL won't be accepted.
- You'll be redirected again to your ShippyPro profile to complete the connection in a few seconds.
📌 Something to keep in mind: Once connected Shopify to ShippyPro, all Plans Payments will be conveyed through Shopify.
By clicking on To Ship, all your pending orders (unfulfilled) will be imported in 10 minutes and you will be ready to start with ShippyPro!
💡Note: To show live rates at Check-Out , Shopify requires Advanced Plan subscription that you can check here Shopify Pricing.
ShippyPro Live Checkout is the perfect tool to increase your E-commerce conversions!
It allows you to show Live Carriers Rates and our Drop Off Points map offers your customers much more flexibility.
What can I do once connected Shopify?
By clicking on Edit from Marketplaces section you'll have some different options that will help you personalize Shopify use on ShippyPro:
- Add my ShippyPro carrier rates to my Shopify Checkout: thanks to this option it will be possible to show carrier tariffs at Checkout according to the carrieSh connected to ShippyPro. This option is only available for Advanced Plan subscriptions.
- Import only paid orders: only paid orders will be imported
- Notify the customers when the orders are shipped: customers will be notified when the order will be shipped
- Include drop off points at checkout: you'll be able to show your customers the drop off points available for your carriers at Checkout. This option is only available for Advanced Plan subscriptions.
- Location: by adding your warehouses in this section and selecting them from Marketplaces > Edit they will be updated each time an order is dispatched.
📌Note: The same order can be imported from Shopify only once.
On Shopify you have the possibility to Split orders so to assign the items of a single order to different expeditions and ship them at different times. 📦
When part of one of these orders is shipped, you'll see on Shopify a Partial Fulfillment status that gets totally completed once also the other part is shipped.
You can manage Split orders on ShippyPro from To Ship page, you will easily recognize Back Orders since they're marked as Order ID-1.
What if a Customer made an Upsell?
When an order receives an Upsell it will be imported again on ShippyPro, but keep in mind that this kind of orders won't be updated again on the Marketplace by ShippyPro.
For this reason you won't be able to see the green tick over the second order, so that it will be shown like this:
In order to apply a DOP Extra-charge to the Recipient you need to contact us via Chat 💬so that we can enable this option for you.
ShippyPro can automatically import the HS Code from Shopify with every annual plan subscription, so that you don't have to include it every time.
💬 Then open a chat with us by clicking on the chat logo on the right bottom of the platform to ask for HS code automatic import from Shopify.
1. Why my Shopify fulfilled orders are not imported on ShippyPro?
ShippyPro only import Shopify unfulfilled orders which not contain spaces in order numeration.
2. Why only 25 orders have been imported when I connected Shopify to ShippyPro?
Once connected Shopify to ShippyPro only the last 25 orders will be automatically imported on ShippyPro, to proceed with a total importation of the orders is required an Annual Plan Subscription.
Then up to 250 orders starting from the most recent ones will be imported to avoid overcharge, other orders will be gradually imported when shipped the first 250.
3. What's the Order ID amount limit to be updated per minute?
You can update up to 50 Order ID per minute.
4. Why my research via SKU doesn't work in To Ship section?
With multiple Location active on your profile, your filter by SKU will work only if SKU is present in just one Location.
Once Upgraded your plan click on the chat logo 💬and forward us your request, we'll then import the orders for you.