In Label Creator > To Ship, you'll find all the orders that are automatically imported from your Marketplaces.
Want to create your first shipment? Read this article:
From this page, you can mainly Ship your orders, Edit or Delete them.
Keep reading to discover what else you can do! 🔍
1. Manage one order at a time
With ShippyPro, you can easily manage all your orders before shipping them.
Shipping an order is super simple! Let's take a look! 🔎
- You can Ship one order by clicking on Create Shipment on the right side of the page:
Click here to learn how to Create Shipments in details:
💡Note: once you ship an order, a shipping label will be automatically created.
- If you'd like to see Order Details, click on this ➕sign on its left:
- By clicking on Edit, you can review some order information, like Recipient Address or Item Description.
- If you'd like to Archive your order, click on the folder icon under Actions.
- You can also Delete your orders by clicking on the✖️Icon.
💡 Note: If you edit the order on your store and you'd like to import the updated version of the order, you should click on the ✖️and wait for a new sync (every 10 minutes).
📌 Some Sales Channels won’t be importing again your orders once cancelled, some examples are:
Discover all you need to know about Orders and Shipments Cancellation.
- To add a Note to your order, click on the Notepad icon:
2. Manage two or more orders
With ShippyPro, you can spare time creating shipments, merging or deleting two or more orders at one time.
Want to know how to ship more orders at a time? Read this article:
💡Note: You can only merge two orders one time. If you'd like to undo the merging, you need to delete the order and then wait 10 minutes for the dashboard to refresh.
3. What if I need to upload orders manually?
If you need to upload orders manually you can easily do it by importing an Excel/ CSV/ TXT.
Check out this article that will follow you step by step:
Create Manual Shipment
You may also like to Create Shipments for orders that you receive outside your Marketplace.
You can do it by clicking on Create Manual Shipments and adding the recipient and sender information. You can use this feature to Create Returns of your orders as well.
In order to do so, follow these guidelines:
4. Create Order List, Invoice or Order Summary
- From this section, you can create a recap of all your orders waiting to be shipped by clicking on Create an Order List.
- If you'd like to include more details and Create an Invoice, click on Create invoice or order summary.
5. What do background colors of the orders mean?
You may have wondered why your orders sometimes appears with Yellow, Blue or Pink background, here's what they mean:
- Yellow Background: the order has a note.
- Blue Background: the orders is in Pending Payment status (waiting for COD or bank transfer payment).
💡Note: The value of Cash On Delivery is automatically imported from your sales channels.
- Pink: the order has been moved back in To Ship after encountering error in Shipping Labels section.
6. Are you looking for a specific order?
Then try to look for the order you were interested in by using our search bar on the top of the page or CTRL + F from Windows and Command + F on Mac.
⚡️ Take a Tour!
Want to see how the To Ship section actually works? Click here to take a quick tour of this page:
🔑 Remember that you need to be logged in to start your tour. Click here to learn how to create your account in a few steps. It will only take you a few minutes!