Connecting eBay to your account requires only a few steps:
Let's see how! 🔍
- First of all, click on Marketplaces from your ShippyPro profile and click on the eBay logo.
- Click on Link my account: eBay to start the connection.
- You'll be then redirected to the eBay Login Page. Here add your credentials.
By clicking on To Ship, all your unfulfilled orders will be imported and you will be ready to start with ShippyPro!
📌What can I do once I connected eBay?
By clicking on Edit from Marketplaces section you'll have some different options that will help you personalize eBay use on ShippyPro:
- Update my eBay profile with shipped orders tracking numbers and mark as shipped
Enabling this option all your orders will be automatically updated with shipment info.
- Import bank transfer orders
By selecting this option also Bank Transfer Orders will be imported together with the others.
Also, if you have multiple eBay accounts connected for example, you can decide to add a Custom Label to recognize them.
💡Are you facing some issues with eBay orders importation? Take a look at our eBay Importer!