To connect Opencart to ShippyPro read carefully the next steps so to connect it in just few minutes! ✨
Let's see how to proceed. 🔎
First, API Module 📥
Purchase, download and install the Opencart Rest API Module from here.
Then select the Version installed on your website + API Security as Simple.
Get Client ID, Client Secret and Token 🔑
Once installed and set up the Module, proceed from Extensions > Extensions > Extension Type = Module
then Rest Admin API Simple version > Edit.
When done all of the above, the following section will get opened:
What you need from here are Client ID, Client Secret and Your Generated Basic token, copy and save those three data for later. 📝
Back to ShippyPro 🖥
At this point, open again ShippyPro and go to Marketplace section, click on Opencart Logo.
Fill the the fields you'll see as following:
- Hostname: insert your website URL.
- Token: Correspond to Your Generated Basic token from the section shown in the screenshot above as well as:
- Client ID and Client Secret.
- Username / Password: add the same used to access the Admin Panel on Opencart.
- Import Status ID and Filter by store name are not mandatory fields.
📌 Note: Status ID included can be only one.