Allowing your customers to be able to choose the Shipping Method they prefer may improve their shopping experience and encourage them to purchase again from your Sales Channels.
ShippyPro Live Checkout is the perfect tool to increase your Ecommerce conversions! Showing live Carriers rates and our drop–off point map offers your customers much more flexibility.
They'll choose theirselves the shipping method they prefer!
Live Checkout gives you the opportunity to:
- Offer live shipping rates for each delivery option 📊
- Show nearest drop–off points for your carriers 🚚
💡 Note: to see tariffs they have to be added from Carriers > Connection > Edit Prices.
Want to know more about carriers rates set up? Click here!
Some carriers (like DHL Express, UPS, FedEx and TNT Express) automatically send your negotiated rates to ShippyPro after the connection. You can find the whole list of Carriers with this feature here by clicking on Llve rating.
Why should I use Live Checkout?
Increase of conversions rate 📈
Reduce Cart Abandonment Rate and offer your customers the possibility to choose the delivery option that suits their need the best
Reduce your shipping cost ✂
Carriers usually apply a discount if you ship to a drop–off point and there is no extra costs for undeliverable parcels.
Save time ⏰
You don’t need a developer, the integration with the most popular CMS is quick. This way, you won’t need to touch a line of code.
How does Live Checkout works?
- You can decide to customize your map with colors, distances and carriers of your choice. ✏
- You can embed it directly to your website with few simple steps, you don't even need a developer for that! 🔗
- Pay per Load module monthly fee is based on how many times your customers load your map at checkout 🖱
Are my carriers supported?
You can find the whole list of Carriers here by clicking on 'Drop–Off API' feature.
Here below the list of all the supported carriers and their relative drop–off points:
- Colis Privé - Point Relais
- Colissimo - Point Retrait
- Correos - Citypaq
- Correos Express
- Chronopost - Points Relais Pickup
- Chronopost Portugal - DPD PT Pickup
- DHL EXPRESS - DHL Service Point
- DHL Parcel - DHL Service Point
- FedEx - Ship Centres
- InPost - Locker Inpost 24
- Mondial Relay - Point Relais
- MRW - Point Corner / Point Office
- Nexive - Nexive inZona
- Poste Italiane - Rete Punto Poste
- Relais Colis - Point Relais Colis
- San Marino Mail - Drop Off Points
- TNT Italy - TNT Point
- UPS - Access Point
And what about my CMS?
The official CMS now available for Live Checkout are the following:
- Magento - we'll send the Module via Mail, contact us in Chat!
- Woocommerce - we'll send the Module via Mail, contact us in Chat!
- Storeden - contact us in Chat, we'll provide for the habilitation!
(List constantly updated)
Want to know if you can use Live Checkout on your CMS? Contact us in chat! 💬
Is access point information transferred from the Marketplace, or does ShippyPro retrieve it from Carrier's online interface?
If you're using our Check Out Module we'll save the Access Point ID into order details, then we create the label linked to that access point without other actions.