If you have already created a label for an order but you'd like to ship it with another carrier or another service of the same carrier, don't worry!
You can still do it in a few steps! 🎉
📌One thing to keep in mind:
When you elaborate an order from a Marketplace and the green tick ✅of confirmed transmission appears in Shipping Labels section, the order will be already updated in the Marketplace.
For this reason each order took back to To Ship section through the arrow icon on its right will be cancelled and moved to Cancelled Orders.
Let's see how to do it if your marketplace haven't been updated yet!
How to do it 🔍
- From Label Creator > Shipping Labels, find the order you'd like to put back in To Ship page.
- Once you've found it, click on the blue left arrow ⬅️.
- The order will be immediately put back in To Ship page. You can ship it again with another carrier service.
💡Note: Once shipped again the order put back in To Ship page it will be generated a new tracking which won't be imported in the marketplace.
- The previous label will be deleted but you can still view it from Views > Cancelled Orders. You won't be able to perform any kind of actions.
- If you set the automatic update of your sale channel with shipment infos and tracking number, the orders you put in To Ship again will disappear as soon as the automatic syncing will start again (every 10 minutes).
💡Note: Please remember that if you click on the X icon, the order will be put in Views > Cancelled Orders and it won't be possible to ship it again.