Let's see how you can connect UPS to ShippyPro in a few clicks. 🔍
First of all, create UPS Access Key 🔗
If you haven't generate your Access Key yet, here's how to do it in a few steps:
- Log into your UPS Account to proceed with the creation of the Access Key.
- Open this link
- Click on Step 4: Request an access key inside the section How to Get Started:
4. Check the data and confirm to proceed with the creation of the Access Key.
Note: If you have an UPS Account on CampusShip please contact your sales agent in UPS in order to register a new user ID linked to your current user ID.
Copy and paste your UPS Credentials ⚙️
You can connect your UPS account from Carriers > Connection. There you have a list with all our carriers' integrations.
You just need to click over UPS logo:
From the window that pops up, you first need to enter your UPS Account Number. You can find it sometimes referred to as the shipper number, on paper invoices or electronically for shippers signed up to UPS Billing Center. Or by finding the tracking number of a package that was shipped using your UPS account. Look for the string of six numbers and letters that immediately follow “1Z”—that’s your account number.
Then you should enter UPS user ID and the password you normally use to log in into your account, and the Access Key you've just created.
Select then your favorite label type and choose if and when to be notified from ShippyPro.
Lastly, you can decide whether to add some additional options:
- Label Type gives you the possibility you to choose the correct label format for your printer.
- Email Notification lets you decide wether send or not shipping notifications to your customers.
- Mail innovation services is mailing service of UPS in the US.
- View Time in Transit rates allows you to know the exact rate applied to your shipping range.
- Enable Paperless if you want to upload invoices in ETD.
- Print Return Label will automatically print the return label for your customer.
- Select Use your company info as fixed shipper to use your company data as sender info.
📌 Tip: if you can't see UPS rates when creating a shipment, disable Include Mail Innovation Services option, so not to show UPS Postal Service with price 0.
- Is UPS Access Point Economy available on ShippyPro?
UPS Access Point Economy is available on ShippyPro via API. However, you won't be able to display it inside rates list yet.
- Can I select a specific UPS service to employ for my shipments on ShippyPro?
We directly retrieve UPS rates from the carrier itself, for this reason it's not possible to delete, as well as limit, a specific service.