With ShippyPro, you can connect your Marketplaces in a few steps.
Follow these guidelines to connect WooCommerce and start shipping your orders! 🔍
First of all, WooCommerce
To connect WooCommerce to ShippyPro, you should first enable the option Legacy API from WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API.
📌Please note that Legacy API option needs to be enabled by an Admin account.
📌 The URL of the store must be public in order to connect it and import orders
You will be then asked to authorize ShippyPro to import and update orders, once confirmed WooCommerce will be connected.
- If the connection is correctly established, you will receive a positive message. By clicking on To Ship, all your pending orders will be imported and you will be ready to start with ShippyPro.
Are you facing some issues during the connection? 🔗
Verify that Webhooks are present and active from WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > WebHooks.
Or take a look at the link below!
⚠️ We only update WooCommerce orders by marking it as Shipped / Completed. Unfortunately Tracking Code can't be uploaded on the marketplace due to WooCommerce settings.
Some of your orders are not being imported? 📥
In case some of your orders are not being imported you can try to:
- Update order status again by clicking on Update inside Order Details.
- Update the order as Processing, even if it already has Processing status and wait 15/20 minutes.
- See if then it gets imported.
Also, great amounts of orders imported simultaneously (hundreds or thousands for example) may come gradually and in a longer time.
📌 Here some useful tips:
- For all the orders received previously the connection to ShippyPro it won't be possible to import product's images and details such as the SKU and the quantity.
Also, if you employ third party plugin, order's data may not be imported or be imported incorrect.
- Please note that Woocommerce status can only updated once, for this reason we suggest you not to update it directly on the Marketplace but wait for it to be done from ShippyPro.
- Our integration does support CSCart Multivendor.
Some of your orders haven't been imported yet? Take a look here!
🔍 What's Next?
Tags: Wordpress, woo commerce, woo