Let's see how you can connect Seur to ShippyPro in just few steps. 🔍
In order to connect it you need to ask your Seur Sales Person the credentials you can see from Carriers > Connection by clicking on SEUR Logo.
Once received them complete the fields as following:
- Username + Password: are the credentials provided by SEUR once activated the connection.
- WS Password is your Webservice Password
- NIF Ordenante is your Company VAT N
- NIF Origen is your Company VAT N
- ID Mercancia is your Product Code
- CCC is Client Identification
- CI is your código de cliente CIT
- Username + Password are your API credentials, therefore the credentials you use to log into seur.com.
They're required to be able to track correctly your Seur orders.
📌 In case you change your credentials at any point, please update them in ShippyPro as well - if not, the tracking for subsequent orders will not be updated correctly!
Select then your Service between:
Domestic 24 - Ecommerce
Internacional Terrestre - Classic
Domestic 13:30 - Frio
Internacional Terrestre - Frio
International Terrestre - Net Express
Besides credentials fields, you'll also see some further options, let's take a look at them!
Under Service select the service provided with your contract with the Carrier.
Label Type gives you the possibility you to choose the correct label format for your printer.
📌 If you choose to print your orders in ZPL format, please set it as 4x8 from My Profile > Printing preferences, otherwise the barcode will be cut off.
Triangulation Integration allows you to use triangulation for your shipments.
If you want, you can also enter a Custom Label to recognize the connection among all the others.
👉 Are you facing the following error?
ERROR INTEGRANDO ARCHIVO/S AL NO PODER ENCONTRARSE UN DICCIONARIO ADECUADO
In this case check that the credentials included for your connection are correct and update the order by clicking on Edit and Confirming.
🔍 What's Next?
Tags: transportista, conexion, courrier