Let's see how you can connect Seur to ShippyPro in just few steps. 🔍
In order to connect it you need to ask your Seur Sales Person the credentials you can see from Carriers > Connection by clicking on SEUR Logo.
Once received them complete the fields as following:
- Username + Password: are the credentials you use to log into seur.com, they're required to be able to track correctly your Seur orders.
📌 In case you change your credentials at any point, please update them in ShippyPro as well - if not, the tracking for subsequent orders will not be updated correctly!
- WS Password is your Webservice Password
- NIF Ordenante is your Company VAT N
- NIF Origen is your Company VAT N
- ID Mercancia is your Product Code
- CCC is Client Identification
- Username + Password from Seur.com
Besides credentials fields, you'll also see some further options, let's take a look at them!
- Under Service select the service provided with your contract with the Carrier.
- Label Type gives you the possibility you to choose the correct label format for your printer.
📌 If you choose to print your orders in ZPL format, please set it as 4x8 from My Profile > Printing preferences, otherwise the barcode will be cut off.
- Triangulation Integration allows you to use triangulation for your shipments.
If you want, you can also enter a Custom Label to recognize the connection among all the others.
👉 Are you facing the following error?
ERROR INTEGRANDO ARCHIVO/S AL NO PODER ENCONTRARSE UN DICCIONARIO ADECUADO
In this case check that the credentials included for your connection are correct and update the order by clicking on Edit and Confirming.
🔍 What's Next?
Tags: transportista, conexion, courrier