Connecting a marketplace on ShippyPro is an easy operation that will allow you to import your orders and create a shipping label with few clicks.
Let's see how it works! 🔍
1. How to begin
The first step to connect a marketplace is opening the Marketplaces page.
Here you can view your connected marketplaces, edit them or connecting new ones.
The majority of platforms can be connected with only one click.
- Just click on the logo and you will be redirected to login page where you will be asked to give permission to ShippyPro for updating and importing your orders.
Let's see how it works with eBay, for example:
How can I know that my marketplace is correctly connected?
- Your marketplace is correctly connected as soon as you see a green circle under Status.
- If it's red instead, you should check your login credentials again.
If your marketplace requires a few steps more, click here to learn how to connect it easily!
2. How to edit a connected Marketplace ✏️
You can easily edit the details of a connected Marketplace by clicking on Edit under Actions.
You can change the access data of the connected platform and set up the automatic update of tracking for orders shipped with ShippyPro.
3. How to delete a connected Marketplace 🗑
You can delete your connected marketplace by clicking on the red button Delete:
You won't be able to import or mark as shipped the orders from the deleted marketplace anymore.
📌 Note: Please note that also already imported orders will be permanently deleted from our platform and the Tracking won't be visible anymore.
📌 If you reconnect your deleted marketplace, unfulfilled orders should get imported again.
4. How to disable a connected Marketplace
Instead of deleting it, you can temporary disable a Marketplace by clicking on the orange button Disable:
The green circle under Status will turn red until you enable it again.
This will temporary disable the import of orders. However, no orders or labels will be deleted from your platform.
5. How does ShippyPro import my orders?
As soon as your marketplaces are correctly connected, you orders will be automatically imported every 10 minutes in the section To Ship.
Click here if you'd like to learn how To Ship section works and how to ship your first order with ShippyPro:
6. How to set Rules for Marketplace
With ShippyPro, you can choose to enable the import of orders coming only from specific countries and exclude others.
Here is an example:
- You can include orders coming from global zones, like Europe, USA and Canada or the whole World.
Look at the gif below. Look how to include all European countries except Lithuania, Latvia and Luxembourg.
- You can either include zones and then delete the countries you'd like to disable or add single countries manually. Look how to add Australia, for example:
- Click then on Confirm on the lower right corner of the window to save your rule.
Note: Please note that you can add more than one rule for each connected marketplace.
1. Can I add another marketplace of the same platform?
Yes, you can! To connect another marketplaces of the same platform (for example, another eBay store) it's not necessary to modify the first one.
You can simply add a new store, clicking again on the relative icon on the left side of the Marketplace page.
2. Can I set more than one rule for each Marketplace?
Yes, you can! Click on Add New Rule to add as many rules as you'd like for each marketplace.
3. Why my Shopify fulfilled orders are not imported on ShippyPro?
ShippyPro only import Shopify unfulfilled orders.
4. Why can't I see my order in To Ship section when cancelled from my Marketplace?
Once Processing orders have been cancelled from the Marketplace they'll automatically be cancelled from To Ship section in ShippyPro also.
🔍 What's Next?
Tags: hello, hi, goodmorning, abc, 123, asd, hhello, hello, asdfw, fs, fdf, ggg, mmm, ddd