For some carriers is necessary to do the Close Work Day.
ShippyPro allows you to do this directly from the dashboard where you ship your orders in a few clicks!
Let's see how! 🔎
1. Set Manual or Automatic Close Work Day
From Carriers > Connection, you can set your Close Work Day automatic or manual.
- You'll can set this option when you first connect the carrier. To edit this later, click on > Edit next to the carrier logo under Action, on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down until you find Close Work Day and decide to manually transmit it or not:
1. How to close Work Day
- From Label Creator > Shipping Labels, click on the red button Views > Orders waiting to be transmitted to the carrier.
All the orders displayed will have an hourglass above the GLS, BRT, Asendia, ROYAL MAIL, GEODIS or LETTRE SUIVIE logo.
- Click then on the blue button Carriers > GLS, BRT, Asendia, ROYAL MAIL, GEODIS, LETTRE SUIVIE Close Work Day:
Note: Please note that once transmitted, the shipment can’t be edited or cancelled, or retransmitted again.