For some carriers is necessary to do the Close Work Day.
ShippyPro allows you to do this directly from the dashboard where you ship your orders in a few clicks!
Before proceeding, here's a list of the Carriers which support this function: BARTOLINI, GLSItaly, Spring, Asendia Europe, GLSEurope, GO, SwissPost, Royal Mail.
We're now ready to start, let's see how Close Work Day! 🔎
1. Set Manual or Automatic Close Work Day
From Carriers > Connection, you can set your Close Work Day automatic or manual.
- You'll can set this option when you first connect the carrier. To edit this later, click on > Edit next to the carrier logo under Action, on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down until you find Close Work Day and decide to manually transmit it or not:
1. How to close Work Day
- From Label Creator > Shipping Labels, click on the red button Views > Orders waiting to be transmitted to the carrier.
All the orders displayed will have an hourglass above the Carrier logo
- Click then on the blue button Carriers > Close Work Day:
Note: Please note that once transmitted, the shipment can’t be edited or cancelled, or retransmitted again.