With ShippyPro, it's possible to set predefined parcel dimensions in order to save time when you ship your orders!
This could be useful, for example, if your products have standard dimensions. You won't have to enter the same dimensions again and again.
Let's see how it works! 🔍
1. How to add parcels dimensions
You'll find predifined dimensions that can easily be edited from Admin > My Addresses and Parcels > My Parcels.
You can either add parcels dimensions manually or import an Excel file.
- Adding parcels dimensions manually
You can easily add your parcels dimensions manually by clicking on Add a parcel.
- Firstly, set the parcels dimensions and weight (mandatory). You can then associate a specific SKU to your parcel dimensions. Then, all your products with the same SKU will be automatically associated with these sizes.
- Multiple quantity preference: It's possible to choose how to assemble the parcels. If you have assigned parcels dimensions to SKUs and you have an order with multiple SKUs, it's possible to choose how to assemble parcels.
- Assemble: Our system will automatically determine a sum of longer sides between SKUs dimensions already registered.
- Multiple Parcel: Our system will keep parcels dimensions divided and assign one parcel to each SKU.
3. Lastly, custom your parcel dimensions with a label and click on Save.
- Adding parcels dimensions with an Excel
If you already have a list of SKUs with predefined weight and dimensions, it will be possibile to download an Excel file by clicking on Download Excel on the top left.
Open the file and fill the required fields. You can label each dimension so that you can distinguish it from other parcels dimensions.
- Note: Please remember that under Multiple quantity preference you need to put 0 for Assemble or 1 for Multiple Parcels
Import then the file on My Parcels by clicking on Import Excel so that your parcels dimensions will be automatically uploaded.
2. How to manage parcels dimensions
You can set some additional options that will be valid for every parcels dimension you added.
You can decide to split parcels every 3 kg. Fore example, if you'd like to assemble parcels when multiple SKUs are present turn the button on Yes.
- Set parcels dimension as default
You can set the parcel that you mostly use to ship your orders as default by clicking on Set as default.
However, while shipping your orders you can choose another predefined parcel or type dimensions manually.
- Edit ✏️ or delete 🗑 your parcel dimensions
You can edit your parcel dimensions singularly by clicking on Edit.
You can also delete a specific parcel:
- Singularly, by clicking on the red button Delete.
- Or in bulk, deleting all the parcel dimensions you set by clicking on Delete all parcels.
- Search specific parcel dimension
You can search and filter specific parcel dimensions by typing either the custom label you set or the SKU you associated using the search bar on the left.