Creating and managing your Invoices and Order Summaries is really simple.
Including an Invoice inside the package is mandatory when dealing with international shipment and for custom clearance.
Having an Order Summary could be useful to better organize your picking process, instead.
Let's see how it works! 🔎
1. How to do it
You can generate Invoices or Order Summaries from Label Creator > To Ship and also from Label Creator > Shipping Labels. This means that you can create this kind of documents before or after shipping your orders.
You can either select and create your shipping document for one order or multiple orders at one time.
- From To Ship, click on Create Invoice or Order Summary on the right side of the page:
- From Shipping Labels, click on Actions > Create Invoice or Order Summary.
- The window that pops up is the same in both pages and automatically filled with Order Data. However, you'll be able to edit your Invoice and Order Details.
- After editing all your information, decide whether you'd like to create an Invoice or an Order Summary:
- Click on Confirm to open the document in a new tab. You can either print it or download it directly!
Here's how the Invoice looks like:
And here is the Order Summary:
2. Where can I find my Invoices?
All the Invoices you created will be saved into Label Creator > Invoice Manager.
You can Download them by clicking on the blue icon or delete them.
ShippyPro allows you manage your Invoices and send them per email to your customers.
Read this article and learn how Invoice Manager works:
3. How to customize your Invoices
With ShippyPro, you can customize the layout of the Invoices you send to your customers.
To do that, click on My Profile > Invoice Info.
- Here you can change your Invoice Logo by clicking on Browse.
Note: Please note that you can upload only jpg and png file, max dimension 250 x 250 px.
- You can also edit other general options:
- On the right side of the page, you can add some additional information for your customers inside the Invoice Footer.
- You can also change your Invoice Number. This number is sequential, so if you add 6, the number of the next invoice will be 7.
4. How to edit an Invoice
If you'd like to edit an Invoice, you should overwrite data changing the fileds you'd like to edit.
Here's how to do it step by step:
- Open the Invoice you'd like to delete and write down its Invoice Number:
2. Delete the Invoice you'd like to edit from Label Creator > Invoice Manager.
3. Search and Select the order from Label Creator > Shipping Labels and click on Actions > Create Invoice or Order Summary.
4. In the window that pops up, the field Progressive is sequential. Please enter the number before the one of the invoice you deleted. For example, if you'd like to edit the Invoice number 7, put 6 and you'll create a new Invoice n. 7.