You're in the right place, then!
If it's been a year since you connected Amazon for the first time, your Amazon MWS Auth Token must be renewed!
Let's see how to do it! 🎉
How to renew your MWS Auth Token
Amazon requires MWS Auth Token renewal every year.
1. To renew it, log into your Amazon Seller Center Account.
2. Click on Settings on the top right corner of the page and then on User Permissions:
3. Under Third Party Developer and Apps, click on Visit Manage Your Apps:
4. Lastly, click on Renew under Actions to renew MWS Auth Token.
5. Go back to ShippyPro Platform and click on Marketplaces section. Find Amazon Connection on the right side of the page. Click then on Edit under Actions:
6. Lastly, simply copy the new MWS Auth Token you've just renewed on your Amazon Seller Central Account and paste it in the relative field. Click then on the blue button Connect Amazon.
All your pending orders will be imported again in To Ship section in about 10 minutes and you'll be ready to ship again! ✨