Connecting Magento 1 to ShippyPro takes only a few minutes!
Follow these guidelines and start shipping your orders!
Let's begin! 🎉
1. How to do it step by step
The connection between ShippyPro and Magento 1 will be in SOAP. This protocol will handle the data exchange.
1. First of all, log in to your Magento 1 Account. Click then on System > Web Services > SOAP/XML – RPC – Roles:
2. Click on the button Add a New Role on the right:
3. Click on Role Info and add your current Admin and Password inside Role Name:
4. Click then on Role Resources and select custom in Resource Access. Flag then ALL the available boxes:
5. Go back to the first step and click on on System > Web Services > SOAP/XML – RPC – USERS:
6. Click on Add New User on the right:
7. Set up your User Info like this:
- Set ShippyPro as User Name, First Name, and Last Name.
- Enter then [email protected] as Email.
- Regarding Current Admin Password: please insert your admin password.
- API Key and API Key Confirmation: insert a password.
Your SOAP User will be ShippyPro
Your SOAP Password will be the one you set in API Key.
📌 Note: Please be sure that you remember your password correctly since you'll need to enter it inside your ShippyPro profile.
8. From USER select the role you want to link (Admin) and click Save User:
9. Go back to your ShippyPro account > Marketplaces and click on the Magento logo:
Fill then all the required fields. Insert the URL of your website with http or https (https://www.example.com) and the SOAP Username and SOAP Password you just set in Magento.
📌 Note: you need to add your production live URL, any under maintenance website URL won't be accepted.
📌 In case you get the following message during the connection: Authentication error - Message: This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:403 Error detail, write us in Chat 💬, we'll provide you with our IP to whitelist on your server.
Store IDS. 💡
By leaving this field empty, all your stores' orders will be imported in a unique Magento folder on ShippyPro.
If you'd like to differentiate your stores in multiple folders in To Ship section, add a new Magento connection for all of them including the specific Store ID of each one as well as a Customized Label in order to recognized them.
Filter by Status: 💡
You can decide which orders you'd like to import on ShippyPro. Select all the status you'd like to include by pressing on ctrl (Windows) or cmd (iOS) while clicking on the various status, like this:
Filter by State: 💡
This type of states are automatically given to orders by Magento 1:
- New: The order hasn't been shipped yet and doesn't have an invoice.
- Processing: The order has an invoice but hasn't been shipped yet.
- Pending Payment: The order has been shipped and the invoice created.
💡Note: Please note that if, for example, you'd like to import all new orders in Magento 1, you'll need to select New both in Filter by Status and Filter by State.
How can I know that Magento is correctly connected?
If the connection is correctly established, you'll receive a positive message telling you that the marketplace was successfully connected.
When and where will my orders be imported?
After Magento is succesfully connected, all your pending orders will be imported with all the order details and product images in Label Creator > To Ship in 10 minutes, ready to be shipped in a few clicks.
Inside To Ship, you'll see all your pending orders that will be imported from all your stores every 10 minutes.
Orders can be imported from a maximum of 30 days.
Click here to read a step-by-step guide on how to start shipping your orders:
🔴 Something went wrong during the connection?
Here are some tips that help you solve your issue:
📌 Step 1: Check your Store URL
Have you correctly entered your Store URL? Remember that the url must be the same as you see in the address bar of the browser including http:// - https:// .
📌 Step 2: Check your Magento Credentials
Have you copied and pasted all your Magento Credentials correctly? Check them again!
📌 Step 3: Select "New" and "Processing" as Status and State
Remember that you need to select at least "New" and "Processing" as Statuses and as States for your Magento Orders to be imported into ShippyPro.
If you don't, Magento will be correctly connected but ShippyPro won't be able to import new orders ready to be shipped.
Still having some trouble connecting Magento?
If you need a hand, we're here to help. 👋
Click on the chat logo on the bottom right of this page and tell us your issue or write an email to [email protected].