Connecting your Magento 2 Account requires only a few steps.
Follow these guidelines to start shipping your orders in less than five minutes! 🔍
⚠️ Before proceeding, make sure to check that the status of the orders to be imported corresponds to actual orders to be imported.
Update the orders already shipped in order not to block unfulfilled orders to be imported.
- First of all, Magento 2 ⚙️
1. Log into your Magento 2 account and click on System > Integrations:
2. Click on Add New Integrations:
3. From Basic Settings > Integration info, enter ShippyPro as Name of the integration.
Leave all the other fields (Email, Callback URL etc...) blank:
4. Click on API tab and select All from the options and then click on Save:
5. You should now see ShippyPro among the Integrations. Click on Activate on the right side of the page to enable it.
6. Click Allow on the top right side of the page:
7. Magento will now supply you with the keys and tokens required to connect your website on ShippyPro.
8. Now that you got all the information you need, login to your ShippyPro account > Marketplaces, click on Magento (v2.x) icon.
9. From the windows that pops up, paste your website url, keys and tokens:
📌 Note: you need to add your production live URL, any under maintenance website URL won't be accepted.
📌 In case you get the following message during the connection: Authentication error - Message: HTTP status of: 403, write us in Chat 💬, we'll provide you with our IP to whitelist on your server.
When HTTP status of 401 error occurs, it means you are not Authorized.
Verify with your technician the Server Authentication Permissions.
Need more info about the other options displayed in the menu? Then keep reading!
Store IDS. 💡
By leaving this field empty, all your stores' orders will be imported in a unique Magento folder on ShippyPro.
If you'd like to differentiate your stores in multiple folders in To Ship section, add a new Magento connection for all of them including the specific Store ID of each one as well as a Customized Label in order to recognized them.
Filter by Status: 💡
You can decide which orders import on ShippyPro. Select all the status you'd like to include by pressing on ctrl (Windows) or cmd (iOS) while clicking on the different status, like this:
Filter by Status: 💡
Here the most common status assigned to orders on Magento 2:
- New: The order hasn't been shipped yet and doesn't have an invoice.
- Processing: The order has an invoice but hasn't been shipped yet.
- Pending Payment: The order has been shipped and the invoice created.
📌 Note: Please note that if, for example, you'd like to import all new orders in Magento 2, you'll need to select New both in Filter by Status and Filter by State.
Can't import orders with a Custom Status? No problem! 🙌
Besides the options above, you'll also see some extra ones:
- Update my Magento profile with shipped orders tracking numbers and mark as shipped
- Use WS-I compliance - this option allows you to make some extra checks on your API calls by first enabling your Webservice on Magento as WS-I Compliant.
- Url rewrite Disabled
- Custom url
- Exclude external orders - allows you to exclude Amazon or eBay orders you have inside Magento.
Some useful tips:
⚠️ Please note that Magento orders can only updated once, for this reason we suggest you not to update it directly on the Marketplace but wait for it to be done from ShippyPro.
📌 Please note that Magento doesn't support our Track & Trace updates, for this reason they won't be shown on the marketplace.
How can I know that Magento 2 is correctly connected?
If the connection is correctly established, you'll receive a positive message advising you that the marketplace has been successfully connected.
When and where will my orders be imported?
After Magento 2 has been successfully connected, all your pending orders will be imported together with order details and product images in Label Creator > To Ship in the next 10 minutes, ready to be shipped in a few clicks.
Inside To Ship section you are able to display all your pending orders imported from your stores every 10 minutes.
📌 Note: Orders can be imported from a maximum of 30 days.
Click here to read a step-by-step guide on how to start shipping your orders:
Can I replace my API Key without creating a new connection?
In case you're updating your Magento marketplace to a new version you'll be able to simply replace your API Key with the new one without creating a different connection.
🔴 Something went wrong during the connection?
Here are some tips that help you solve your issue:
📌 Step 1: Check your Store URL
Have you correctly entered your Store URL? Remember that the url must be the same as you see in the address bar of the browser including http:// - https:// .
📌 Step 2: Check your Magento Credentials
Have you copied and pasted all your Magento Credentials correctly? Check them again!
📌 Step 3: Select "New" and "Processing" as Status and State
Remember that you need to select at least "New" and "Processing" as Statuses and as States for your Magento 2 Orders to be imported into ShippyPro.
If you don't, Magento 2 will be correctly connected but ShippyPro won't be able to import new orders ready to be shipped.
📌Third Party App
If you employ third party plugin (such as m2epro) order's data may not be imported or be imported incorrect.
Still having some troubles connecting Magento 2?
If you need a hand, we're here to help. 👋
Click on the chat logo on the bottom right of this page and tell us your issue or write an email to [email protected].