Connecting your Magento 2 Account requires only a few steps.
Follow these guidelines to start shipping your orders in less than five minutes! 🔍
- First of all, Magento 2 ⚙️
1. Log into your Magento 2 account and click on System > Integrations:
2. Click on Add New Integrations:
3. From Basic Settings > Integration info, enter ShippyPro as Name of the integration.
Leave all the other fields (Email, Callback URL etc...) blank:
4. Click on API tab and select All from the options and then click on Save:
5. You should now see ShippyPro between the Integrations. Click on Activate on the right side of the page to enable it.
6. Click Allow on the top right side of the page:
7. Magento will now give you all the keys and tokens to connect your website on ShippyPro.
8. Now that you've taken all the information you need, login in your ShippyPro account > Marketplaces, click the on Magento (v2.x) icon.
9. From the windows that pops up, paste the url of your website, keys and tokens:
📌 Note: you need to add your production live URL, any under maintenance website URL won't be accepted.
📌 In case you get the following message during the connection: Authentication error - Message: This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:403 Error detail, write us in Chat 💬, we'll provide you with our IP to whitelist on your server.
Here are the other fields explained:
Store IDS. 💡
By leaving this field empty, all your stores' orders will be imported in a unique Magento folder on ShippyPro.
If you'd like to differentiate your stores in multiple folders in To Ship section, add a new Magento connection for all of them including the specific Store ID of each one as well as a Customized Label in order to recognized them.
Filter by Status: 💡
You can decide which orders you'd like to import on ShippyPro. Select all the status you'd like to include by pressing on ctrl (Windows) or cmd (iOS) while clicking on the various status, like this:
Filter by State: 💡
This type of states are automatically given to orders by Magento 2:
- New: The order hasn't been shipped yet and doesn't have an invoice.
- Processing: The order has an invoice but hasn't been shipped yet.
- Pending Payment: The order has been shipped and the invoice created.
💡Note: Please note that if, for example, you'd like to import all new orders in Magento 2, you'll need to select New both in Filter by Status and Filter by State.
How can I know that Magento 2 is correctly connected?
If the connection is correctly established, you'll receive a positive message telling you that the marketplace was successfully connected.
When and where will my orders be imported?
After Magento 2 is succesfully connected, all your pending orders will be imported with all the order details and product images in Label Creator > To Ship in 10 minutes, ready to be shipped in a few clicks.
Inside To Ship, you'll see all your pending orders that will be imported from all your stores every 10 minutes.
Orders can be imported from a maximum of 30 days.
Click here to read a step-by-step guide on how to start shipping your orders:
🔴 Something went wrong during the connection?
Here are some tips that help you solve your issue:
📌 Step 1: Check your Store URL
Have you correctly entered your Store URL? Remember that the url must be the same as you see in the address bar of the browser including http:// - https:// .
📌 Step 2: Check your Magento Credentials
Have you copied and pasted all your Magento Credentials correctly? Check them again!
📌 Step 3: Select "New" and "Processing" as Status and State
Remember that you need to select at least "New" and "Processing" as Statuses and as States for your Magento 2 Orders to be imported into ShippyPro.
If you don't, Magento 2 will be correctly connected but ShippyPro won't be able to import new orders ready to be shipped.
Still having some trouble connecting Magento 2?
If you need a hand, we're here to help. 👋
Click on the chat logo on the bottom right of this page and tell us your issue or write an email to [email protected].