As for other marketplaces, connecting your Prestashop Account to ShippyPro is really simple.
Follow these quick steps to start shipping your orders in a few minutes!
- First of all, Prestashop
1. Login into Prestashop, then click on Advanced Parameter > Webservice.
2. Add then a new Webservice by clicking on the ✚ icon:
3. Click on Generate and type “ShippyPro” inside the Key description field. Tick all the columns by clicking on the first check for each one.
4. Copy the Key you receive and go back to ShippyPro.
- And now ShippyPro
6. Insert your Prestashop domain URL, which usually corresponds to the complete homepage URL of your site e.g. https://www.shippypro.com, without /shop.html or similar and paste the Key.
📌 Please remind to also add https:// before your URL.
📌 Note: you need to add your production live URL, any under maintenance website URL won't be accepted.
Then decide whether to select one or more of the following options:
- Url Rewrite disabled - try this option if your URL / API seems not to work for the connection.
- Sync items weight and dimensions to determine the parcels data - Weights and dimensions of your orders added on Prestashop will automatically be imported on ShippyPro.
📌 You need to add them on your Marketplace in order to be imported and be shown during the creation of the shipment.
📌 By removing Sync weight option in order to apply parcel dimensions through My Parcels, all the parcels added will be applied to the next orders.
- Sync order carrier with the one selected inside ShippyPro will update the tracking of the order on Prestashop with the Carrier name added on ShippyPro
- Update my Prestashop profile with shipped orders tracking numbers and mark as shipped - to update your marketplace with tracking information and mark the order as shipped.
Are you facing one of these errors? 👾
📌 In case you get the following message during the connection: Authentication error - Message: This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:403 Error detail, write us in Chat 💬, we'll provide you with our IP to whitelist on your server.
📌 If you face HTTP Status of 500 error, it indicates that there's a server issue.
The request is actually correctly sent from our side but your server can't register it due to this error.
In this case you should ask your technician to verify Logs and if there are some Blocks.
📌 When "This call to PrestaShop Web Services failed and returned an HTTP status of 401" error occurs, it means you are not Authorized.
Proceed to activate Webservice as well as CGI permissions directly from your Prestashop Account.
If the error still occurs, verify with your technician the Server Authentication Permissions.
Even in this case, ask your technician to verify Logs and if there are some Blocks.
📌 Note: Prestashop version 1.6 is not compatible with PHP 7.2.
Indeed, Prestashop 1.6 is end-of-life and Prestashop will soon stop support for it.
In this case you should upgrade PHP to 7.1/7.0 or upgrade Prestashop to version 1.7.
7. If ShippyPro succeeds in establishing the connection, a confirmation message will appear. Then you should click on Edit and select the folders from where you would like to import orders.
📌 ShippyPro will import the Order ID Number, not the Reference Number.
8. Once the connection has been established you can than choose among the different Status (here called Folders) of the orders to be imported on ShippyPro, some examples are:
- Payment accepted
- Processing in Progress
- Awaiting Payment
To select more folders you should use CTRL. ShippyPro will automatically import your orders every 10 minutes.
By selecting “Update Prestashop orders’ status using the ShippyPro Track and Trace”, it will appear a list of Status also present in our Track&Trace section to be assigned to your Prestashop Status.
You'll now be able to map the different Status chose on ShippyPro directly on your Prestashop when you'll receive a tracking update.
📌 Please note: status updates took place every 8 hours and only the most recent update will be shown:
E.g. if the system check the tracking and the last status is already delivered instead of in transit, only “delivered” status will be sent to Prestashop.
📌 Tip: Prestashop gives you the possibility to create Custom Status. If you want, you can easily set your tracking system directly on your marketplace.
👉 ShippyPro only imports Processing orders from Prestashop and they'll be displayed in To Ship section up to 20 days.
Are you facing some issues with orders importation?
Prestashop Live Checkout Module 🔧
ShippyPro Live Checkout is the perfect tool to increase your E-commerce conversions!
It allows you to show Live Carriers Rates and our Drop Off Points map offers your customers much more flexibility.
With every Fast Growing or Professional Plan you also have 500 map loads for free!
1. What if I don't receive the confirmation message?
If you don’t receive the confirmation message, please check your URL and Key then try to do this way:
- Go back on Prestashop > Advanced Parameters > Webservice> Configuration you will find “Enable CGI mode for PHP”.
- Change your settings (if it’s on No change in Yes and vice versa) and save.
- Then repeat the steps 4, 5 and 6.
Why do I see the wrong image for my items?
In case you have different products, you'd need that each product has a different SKU: otherwise in case of repeated SKUs and different image, only the first image will be displayed for each one.
To sum up, just remind to follow this super understandable rule:
1 SKU = 1 Image
If you still can’t proceed, contact our support team in Chat, explaining that you followed this guide but still can’t connect Prestashop.
🔍 What's Next?
Tags: Presta, Presta shop