ShippyPro allows you to easily schedule a pickup directly from our platform with certain Carriers.
Discover here if yours is one of them!
For other carriers, it is necessary to schedule the pickup with an email through the carrier’s portal.
Let's see how to do that in a few steps! 🔍
1. How it works
Scheduling a pickup will only take you a few minutes. You can manage your pickups from Label Creator > Pickup Manager.
- First, click on the green button Schedule a Pickup.
- Choose the Carrier you want to schedule the pickup with and click on Book Pickup on the right side:
Set Date and Time
- From the window that pops up, you'll set the Pickup Information.
- Morning Time and Morning Afternoon make reference to the opening hours of the place where your shipments will be picked up.
- Here's how you can set your pickup date and time:
- Select the orders you'll include in the pickup. You can either schedule the pickup for all the orders you received today by clicking on Select Today Orders or select orders manually from Select an Order.
💡Note: if you don't want to include all orders of that day, you need to schedule each pickup singularly, selecting one order at a time.
Add sender address
- The sender address can be retrieved from an order, selected from your address book or added manually.
- You can then add a note to the carrier or change the email subject:
Add and edit parcels
- Add and edit parcels by clicking on the green ➕icon:
You'll find predefined dimensions that can easily be customized from Admin > My Addresses and Parcels. This could be useful, for example, if your products have standard dimensions.
- Click on Add parcel to confirm parcel dimensions before confirming the pickup.
- You can also specify whether your parcels will be grouped into a pallet or not.
- To confirm the pickup, click on Book a Pickup with *carrier*.
2. Where can I find my requested Pickups?
All the pickups you requested will be gathered under Pickups:
Under Status, you'll see the actual status of the pickup.
- As soon as the order has been picked up by the carrier, you can mark it as picked up by clicking on the green button Mark as picked up:
📌For some Carriers it will be necessary to add a Pickup Email, you can add it from Carriers > Connection > Edit.
- GLS: if you receive a message saying “Il contratto non e’ abilitato a richiedere un luogo del ritiro e una destinazione del ritiro entrambi diversi dal proprio indirizzo”, you need to request AFMI Activation to your GLS Contact.
- TNT: If error “Impossibile prenotare il ritiro: town_error” appears, verify your City from My Profile > Sender Info and if the Pickup has been booked from your Office, the same if the Pickup has been booked to a different sender, please check the city of the sender.
1. Can I make some edits on the Pickup once confirmed?
To apply some changes to your Pickup once confirmed you'll need to contact your Carrier in order to request them.
2. Can I cancel a Pickup?
Pickup annulation is only possible for some specific carriers, which are: DHL, GLS, UPS, FEDEX and TNT France.
⚡️ Take a Tour!
Want to see how Pickup Manager section really works? Click here to take a quick tour of this page.
🔑 Remember that you need to be logged in to start your tour. Click here to learn how to create your account in a few steps. It will only take you a few minutes!