With ShippyPro, you'll have a clear overview of your Invoices. So you can manage all your costs from one easy to use dashboard!
From Label Creator > Invoice Manager, you can also create invoices and send them to your clients.
Let's see how it works! 🔎
1. How to Create an Invoice
From Label Creator > Invoice Manager, you can easily create an Invoice by clicking on Create Invoice on the right side of the page:
- The window that pops up is automatically filled with Order Data. However, you'll be able to edit your Invoice and Order Details.
- On the top right side of the page, you'll find Upload ETD Invoice. You can enable or disable it.
- Click on Confirm to open the document in a new tab. You can either print it or download it directly!
Here's how the Invoice looks like:
Would you like to add an Invoice footer to your Invoices?
On the right side of the page, you can add some additional information for your customers inside the Invoice Footer.
💡 We recommend to upload your logo with a rectangular format for your invoices.
2. How can I edit my Invoices?
Here's how to edit an Invoice from this page.
- Search and select the Invoice you'd like to edit and remember or write down its number.
- Click then on > Create Invoice.
- Pay attention to the field "Progressive". Since it's sequential, enter the number before the one of the invoice you'd like to edit. For example, if you'd like to edit the Invoice number 7, put 6 and you'll create a new Invoice n. 7.
- Refresh the page and delete the previous invoice.
3. How can I download my Invoices?
All the Invoices you create will be saved into this page.
- You can Download them singularly in PDF by clicking on the blue icon or delete them.
- To download multiple invoices in PDF, select the orders and then click on Create Invoices in PDF:
- You can also download multiple invoices filtered by a time interval. Please note that you can set up to 3 months:
4. How can I send Invoices to my customers?
With ShippyPro you can automatically send Invoices to your customers as soon as you create them.
You can set this option from My Profile > Invoice Infos > Options.
Alternatively, you can send invoices manually from Label Creator > Invoice Management.
- To send invoices per mail for a single order, click on Send email on the right side of the page:
- To send multiple invoices per mail, select all the orders you'd like to include and then click on Send Invoices by email.
- In the window that pops up, you can edit the subject and content of the email and also send the email with a different address (the default is [email protected]). Tick the box at the bottom of the page if you'd like to be in copy.
💡Note: invoices will be created accordingly to the language of the Country of destination.
⚡️ Take a Tour!
Want to see how Invoice Manager section really works? Click here to take a quick tour of this page.
🔐 Remember that you need to be logged in to start your tour. Click here to learn how to create your account in a few steps. It will only take you a few minutes!