For some reasons, you may like to edit Cash On Delivery value or change payment method for your orders.
Here's how to do it before and after shipping your orders. ✨
How to edit COD value before shipping your orders 🔍
- If you'd like to change payment method or edit the COD value, click on the light blue button Create Shipment on the right side of the order:
- Fill in all the recipient info and click on Next Step.
- In order to edit ✏️ Cash on Delivery value, you can simply change it from the last section on the lower right:
If you'd like to delete 🗑 Cash On Delivery for this shipment, set COD value as 0 and choose another payment method:
How to edit COD value after shipping your orders 📦
If you have already shipped your orders but you'd like to edit COD value, don't worry! You can still change it by re-elaborating the shipping labels!
- From Label Creator > Shipping Labels, click on the blue pencil icon ✏️ on the right side of the page under the column Actions.
- From the window that pops up, find the section Shipment Info. You can change the COD value from the second section.
- Click then on the black button Save changes and re-elaborate the order.
- Print the new shipping label.
💡Note: Please note that by re-elaborating the shipment, a new shipping label will be created. The previous shipping label will be automatically erased. Be sure you don't forget to print the new shipping label.