With ShippyPro you can easily customize the Tracking Page that is automatically sent to your customers by email. So you’ll keep your customers engaged!
You can add your own banner, your customized newsletter subscription and link your social networks.
Learn how to turn your Tracking Page into a powerful Sales Page in just a few clicks!
1. How to customize per Marketplace and Carrier
You can start customizing your Tracking Page by clicking on Track & Trace > Tracking Page.
- ShippyPro provides already translated Tracking Pages in 8 languages. 🌎 You can also customize your Tracking Page per Language, Marketplace and Carrier:
Note: Please note that if you remove the tick from Marketplace and Carrier, you'll customize the Template for every marketplace and every carrier.
- You can set your own logo to customize your Tracking Page. Please note that you can upload only jpg and png file with a max dimention 250 x 250 px.
2. How to edit the content ✏️
On the right side of the page, you can edit the content of your Tracking Page and add your marketing tools!
Every change you make on the editor will be instantly displayed on Preview on the the left side.🔍
- From this section, you can decide whether to show your logo, detailed Tracking Events and the Estimated Delivery Date.
You can also add some additional text that will appear on the footer of your tracking page.
- From Steps, you can decide whether to show Tracking Steps, the Carrier Logo and the Tracking External Link to redirect your customer to the carrier tracking page:
- Order Summary
- From order summary, you can decide whether to add the Items included in the shipment and the relative Product Image and the Delivery Address:
- Here you can create and include a customized banner in three easy steps. Simply add the banner link, the text and the immage address:
🔑 Recommended Products
With ShippyPro Tracking Page, you can recommend your Best Selling Products with a discount to see your customers coming back!
Add a customized block with your recommended products!
You can easily add your box with three simple steps. Choose your product from the list, choose the discount you'd like to apply and you product URL.
Here's how the box it will look like on your Tracking Page:
🔑 Newsletter Signup
Your Tracking Page can turn into a new sales opportunity with ShippyPro Tracking Page. Connect your MailChimp account to add a newsletter signup block into your Tracking Page. Learn how to connect Mailchimp here: How "Plugin" works.
You simply have to select a MailChimp List where you'd like your clients' mails to be saved into.
Here's the Newsletter Subscription block that appears inside the Tracking Page your clients receive:
ShippyPro helps you increase your social networks Engagement. Add your latest Instagram posts to increase your Instagram Likes and Followers!
Tick the first box to show your Instagram Block inside your Tracking Page.
If you tick Enable Posts Clicks your customers will be redirected to your Instagram posts when they click on the image.
You can link your Social Networks inside the footer. Try and connect your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus or your Pinterest account.
You just need to paste your homepage url and some content if you'd like.
Here's how the footer will look like:
3. How will my Tracking Page look like?
You can view how your clients see your Tracking Page by clicking on View Real Example.
You'll be redirected to a new browser page where you'll see a real example:
You can either view how your client see it from Desktop or Mobile:
Here's how your Tracking Page will look like from Mobile:
4. View some Analytics 📊
With ShippyPro, you can also view some Analytics of your Tracking Page. Do your clients click on recommended products? And what is the most clicked product?
Take a look at your Tracking Page Engagement and see the total views, clicks and the Click Through Rate.
5. Embed your Tracking Page on your website 🔗
You can embed your Tracking Page directly on your website! Click on the button in the top right corner of the page.
You just need to copy and paste the code into your page, between the
<body><⁄body> tags. The widget will appear whatever you place it.
Turn your Tracking Page into a powerful Sales Page in just a few clicks with ShippyPro!