As for other marketplaces, connecting your Prestashop Account to ShippyPro is really simple.
Follow these quick steps to start shipping your orders in a few minutes!
- First of all, Prestashop
1. Login into Prestashop, then click on Advanced Parameter > Webservice.
2. Add then a new Webservice by clicking on the ✚ icon:
3. Click on Generate and type “ShippyPro” inside the Key description field. Tick all the columns by clicking on the first check for each one.
4. Copy the Key you receive and go back to ShippyPro.
- And now ShippyPro
6. Insert your Prestashop domain URL, which usually corresponds to the complete homepage URL of your site e.g. https://www.shippypro.com, without /shop.html or similar and paste the Key:
7. If ShippyPro succeeds in establishing the connection, a confirmation message will appear. Then you should click on Edit and select the folders from where you would like to import orders.
To select more folders you should use CTRL. ShippyPro will automatically import your orders every 10 minutes.
1. What if I don't receive the confirmation message?
If you don’t receive the confirmation message, please check your URL and Key then try to do this way:
- Go back on Prestashop > Advanced Parameters > Webservice> Configuration you will find “Enable CGI mode for PHP”.
- Change your settings (if it’s on No change in Yes and vice versa) and save.
- Then repeat the steps 4, 5 and 6.
If you still can’t proceed, contact our support team in Chat, explaining that you followed this guide but still can’t connect Prestashop.