ShippyPro allows you to easily schedule a pickup directly from our platform with the following carries: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, SDA, TNT, BRT and GLS.
For other carriers, it is necessary to schedule the pickup with an email o through carrier’s portal.
Let's see how to do that in a few steps! 🔍
1. How it works
Scheduling a pickup will only take you a few minutes. You can manage your pickups from Label Creator > Pickup Manager.
- First of all, click on the green button Schedule a Pickup.
- Choose then the Carrier you want to schedule the pickup with and click on Book Pickup on the right side:
Set Date and Time
- From the window that pops up, you'll set the Pickup Information.
- Morning Time and Morning Afternoon make reference to the opening hours of the place where your shipments will be picked up.
- Here's how you can set your pickup date and time:
- Select then the orders you'll include in the pickup. You can either schedule the pickup for all the orders you received today by clicking on Select Today Orders or select orders manually from Select an Order.
Note: Please note that if don't want to include all orders of the day, you need to schedule each pickup singularly, selecting one order at a time.
Add sender address
- The sender address can be retrieved from an order, selected from your address book or added manually.
- You can then add a note to the carrier or change the email subject:
Add and edit parcels
- Add and edit parcels by clicking on the green ➕icon:
You'll find predefined dimensions that can easily be customize from Admin > My Addresses and Parcels. This could be useful, for example, if your products have standard dimensions.
- Click on Add parcel to confirm parcel dimensions before confirming the pickup.
- You can also specify whether your parcels will be grouped into a pallet or not.
- To confirm the pickup, click on Book a Pickup with *carrier*.
2. Where can I find my requested Pickups?
All the pickups you requested will be gathered under Pickups:
Under Status, you'll see the actual status of the pickup.
- As soon as the order has been picked up by the carrier, you can mark it as picked up by clicking on the green button Mark as picked up:
⚡️ Take a Tour!
Want to see how Pickup Manager section really works? Click here to take a quick tour of this page.
🔑 Remember that you need to be logged in to start your tour. Click here to learn how to create your account in a few steps. It will only take you a few minutes!